I am officially done paying off my lasik surgery!
8.09.2007
Previous Posts
- Dogs are the best mirrorsThey are living in the mo...
- Life is good.New Puppy. New Car.Good Apartment. Go...
- After however many years it's been (almost a full ...
- Graduated! Onto new different things. I'm excited ...
- Welcome home Dickens!
- Had to have a photo taken in the photo studio toda...
- Almost falling asleep at my desk. Not much work to...
- Post #402Wow.Well some boxes out of the way in rec...
- Herman the German - worlds largest bunny.Herman an...
- Snow Day!!


1 Comments:
Congratulations on being done with payments...thanks excellent! You've got some beautiful photos of your furry friends there, and I wanted to let you know a cool offer Catster and Shutterfly have right now - where you can get free photo cards of your little sweetie...check it out!
Post a Comment
<< Home